Making Sense Games (“we”, “us” and “our”) is a studio dedicated to create fun and informative games aimed at kids but not only.
This document has been created to help you understand our practices regarding collection, storage and usage of Personal Information from users of our website (located at “makingsensegames.com”) and mobile and tablet applications.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ ALL THE DOCUMENT (although we do think it is informative)
We do not place advertisements in our games.
We have one InApp purchase in our games behind a parental gate to buy access to the full game.
We do not request or collect any personal information from our games.
If you have any question or comment please keep in touch at contact at makingsen.se
A NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE FRANCE
Your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including France, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
WHAT WE COLLECT, HOW AND TO WHAT USE
This section is here to help you understand what personal information we might collect, by what method and to what use. “Personal Information” means information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing Information. “Anonymous Information” means Information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
- We do not request or collect any personal information from our games.
- We do collect email addresses of parents subscribing to our newsletter through our websites.
- We do collect any technical information you might provide to us for instance when seeking technical support.
- We use third-party analytics services (including Firebase provided by Google LLC and Unity Analytics provided by Unity Technologies) in our games only to collect anonymous data to help us build better apps. This information is automatically collected, aggregated and may include the type of device, duration of play, levels played in the game and score.
- We use third-party services (including Firebase provided by Google LLC) to collect information in case of a bug in our application while playing. This information is automatically collected and may include the device information (like its type, RAM free and disk free space) and its operating system characteristics.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may only share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes, which includes:
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
We take steps to help protect personal information and make sure that only authorized personnel have access to them.
ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may ask us to delete any information about you by contacting us at contact at makingsensegames.com
Last revised on: 22nd of July, 2020